Brittany from Common Goat Sense reached out to me a few weeks ago and asked if I wanted to try out some of her Goats Milk products that are all 100% natural and are handmade. Being the lover and hunter for natural products, I said of course!
She sent me a handful of products:
- Orange Spice Hand Sanitizer | https://goo.gl/sEPzfv
- All Purpose Healer Lotion Stick | https://goo.gl/s8jybi
- Orange Cream Chapstick | https://goo.gl/xNnV2B
- Blackberry Sage Shave Bar | https://goo.gl/HfeFUO
- Oats, Milk & Honey goats milk soap | https://goo.gl/XuO5dD
I cannot begin to explain to you how much I ended up loving her products. If you want to know more about my thoughts and an in-depth review, watch the video below to find out what I liked about them in comparison to conventional products and what ones were my favourite!
Brittany was also very generous and hooked you guys up with a discount promo code for her Etsy Shop.
If you are interested in purchasing any of her products use the code: “YOUTUBE6” to receive 10% off of your order! 🙂
**Disclaimer: I did not get paid to do this review, I do not paid if you use the discount code. All of my thoughts in this review are my honest opinions.